Tuesday, July 7, 2015

More Progress with Reverse!

Hi guys!  This video has been floating around, so I thought I would share it. These are the dermatologists Rodan and Fields using their Reverse product on an apple that has turned brown. It's pretty cool to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq3xhshIKpo

This is the half of the same regime that I have been using for a few weeks now to reduce MY brown spots, and I'm having darn good success (if I do say so myself!)


I'm standing in the exact same spot under the same bathroom light.  Definite progress in just a few weeks!  And the eye cream (Redefine regime) is doing wonders as well.  I am so happy so far!  You definitely need to stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen with the Reverse products, and even though I only use them at night, I wear the SPF50 on my face during the day.   I haven't been living in a bubble either! I love summer as much as the next person and have just been wearing a baseball hat and SPF when outside.  There's plenty of poorly-drawn chalk animals on my sidewalk to attest to all our outside time! 

If you are interested in any products, message me! Everything has a 60-day money back guarantee.  If you use it and don't like it, you can turn in an empty bottle for a full refund.  For real!

No comments:

Post a Comment