Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Eyes Don't Lie

So I am continuing to use my products, and I have definitely noticed a difference in my eye area from the eye cream.
This picture was taken last night.  Now obviously I am wearing make-up, but it's natural light in the car and no filters were used.  And I'm not a make-up wizard with a face full of Sephora products! I can see how much smoother and more even the under-eye area is, which is an area I struggle with normally.  I have perma-dark circles, and I really do feel they are fading!

Here's another before/after picture from the eye cream.  It's pretty awesome stuff!

I hope to see more and more results with continued use.

Let me know if you would like to order before it sells out again!!

And don't forget the sunscreen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment