Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Journey Continues

So it's been more than 2 months now of using Rodan + Fields products, and I'm officially hooked.  I have recently had 2 people (women even!) suggest that I was 30 years old!  Ha, I wish, but I wasn't fishing for compliments, they truly thought that! That has NEVER happened before, so I know I'm not the only one noticing results.

For a refresher, this was me at the beginning of the summer




This is me now---no makeup!  Definitely a more even skin tone, smaller pores, better overall eye area---pretty much better everything. (but a lovely zit on my chin---can't win 'em all I guess). Being a girl is tough sometimes! 

So if you or anyone you know wants some similar results with a 60-day money-back guarantee...let me know.  See what everyone else is figuring out about Rodan and Fields:--having great skin is awesome!  I never knew but now I do!  And I'll keep the "you must be 30" comments for  rainy day.







No comments:

Post a Comment